Nu Genesis Christian Worship Center is a ministry geared towards the development of people by activating their God-given gifts and talents and cultivating them to be effective vessels in the Kingdom of God. It is the vision of this house to aid in the discovery of what God has called an individual to do, not just for this house but the Kingdom as a whole.
“Establishing the Kingdom of God by Building his People.”
Ephesians 4:1-16 (NIV)
(1) As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. (2) Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. (3) Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.
(4)There is one body and one Spirit-just as you were called to one hope when you were called. (5) One Lord, one faith, one baptism; (6) One God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all. (7) But to each one of us grace has been given as Christ apportioned it.
(8) This is why says: “When he ascended on high, he led captives in his train and gave gifts to men.” (9) What does “he ascended” mean except that he also descended to the lower, earthly regions? (10) He who descended is the very one who ascended higher than all the heavens, in order to fill the whole universe.
(11) It was he who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, (12) to prepare God’s people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up (13) until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.
(14) Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of men in their deceitful scheming. (15) Instead, speaking the truth in
love, we will in all things grow up into him who is the Head, that is, Christ. (16) From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work.
Activate. Motivate. Cultivate
1 Corinthians 12:12-18 (NKJ)
(12) For as the body is one and has many members, but all the members of that one body, being many, are one body, so also is Christ. (13)For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body–whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free–and have all been made to drink into one Spirit. (14) For in fact the body is not one member but many.
(15) If the foot should say, “Because I am not a hand, I am not of the body,” is it therefore not of the body?
(16) And if the ear should say, “Because I am not an eye, I am not of the body,” is it therefore not of the body?
(17) If the whole body were an eye, where would be the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where would be the smelling? (18) But now God has set the members, each one of them, in the body just as He pleased.
“We cultivate by developing your skills. We aid in activating the dormant gifts within and pushing you into that which you were called. We motivate by positive affirmation and confession thus building your self -worth in God”.
LET'S GET TO KNOW EACHOTHER
Candy canes donut danish pastry cookie candy sweet roll cupcake dessert. Muffin sweet roll tootsie roll soufflé pudding. Marzipan chocolate ice cream sugar plum candy canes dragée jelly beans wafer icing. Sugar plum brownie jelly apple pie sesame snaps cupcake tootsie roll. Sweet roll muffin pudding. Candy pudding lemon drops liquorice. Toffee gummies lemon drops danish jelly beans danish dessert carrot cake. Sesame snaps tart tart.